Recognises significant contributions to clinical practice.
The nominee must be a registered speech-language therapist who has graduated within the past three years.
- The nominee is employed as a speech-language therapist and is a current registered NZSTA member.
- The nominee will have made significant contributions and demonstrated excellence in clinical practice.
- The nominee has improved the efficacy of clinical practice with achievements in one or more of the following areas:
- innovations in diagnostic, assessment or intervention procedures
- evidence-based practice
- quality improvement
- practitioner expertise and leadership within a practice area
- peer education and professional supervision.