14 & 15 October, Grand Millennium, Auckland
Things are changing for our disabled population and the people who provide disabilities services. Learn how carers, support staff and those with disabilities, can respond to issues of aging, accessing services, housing, budgeting.
Key ideas for this event:
- How to respond to trends and government policy affecting the disabled community.
- Learn how to help people with disabilities make great budgeting decisions.
- Explore how to make housing available and accessible.
- Gain innovative ideas on how to achieve a good life from disability support experts.
- Develop a vision for more effective services for people with disabilities.
- Examine how a merger of services might affect everybody.
- Gain ideas on how to employ people with disabilities.
You can find registration and full details for this event on the Delivering Disability Services Conference page here.