2020 – 2025
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
Initiated in 2020, the NZSTA strategic plan identifies our current organisational values and priorities. The plan was developed by the NZSTA Board following input from the membership.
- The NZSTA and members are responsive to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. The profession of speech-language therapy has resources and kaupapa to ensure culturally safe practice.
- The NZSTA membership will be engaged, diverse and valued.
- Our communities and partners will be knowledgeable about communication and swallowing disorders in Aotearoa.
- NZSTA members will be lifelong learners.
- The NZSTA will promote excellent and ethical practice.