MoE – Speech Language Therapy Scholarship
The Ministry of Education is offering scholarships to help build the capability of the speech-language therapist workforce and provide children from a range of cultural backgrounds with more culturally responsive services.
- $5,000 per year of study.
- time each year job shadowing a Ministry SLT, so you have opportunities to see how SLTs work with children, whānau and teachers
- one guaranteed placement at a Ministry office during the practicum block course with an additional $1,500 payment paid before the placement starts
- strengthened support for Māori scholarship recipients by connecting you with a network of Ministry Māori SLTs and allowing greater flexibility in your placement experience
- an interview in the Ministry’s annual SLT graduate recruitment round in your final year.
QUOTA New Zealand Educational Scholarship
Quota International clubs offer young women whose financial circumstances are severely constrained an opportunity to apply for a scholarship.
You must be a New Zealand citizen and a school leaver enrolling to study full-time at a New Zealand tertiary institution.