Improving Cultural Intelligence online workshop
Start off the year by delving into Aotearoa New Zealand's cultural tapestry, exploring key concepts such as culture, cultural dissonance and acculturative strategies. Join us for an online Improving Cultural Intelligence workshop to learn more about connecting with diverse markets and creating an inclusive workplace.
This 90-minute training aims to provide participants with basic cultural competence in personal and professional settings. Additionally, it is designed to help people understand how we impact others consciously and unconsciously.
In this workshop, participants will:
· Understand culture and cultural integration in the context of the workplace
· Find out about the risks of cultural dissonance in the workplace
· Articulate cultural intelligence in four key components: Cultural drivers, knowledge, strategies and action
· Learn about cultural capital and empathy and how to apply these in a real workplace context
· Learn new or different ways of connecting with others from different cultures
Find out more about your facilitator Amelia Stone
Date: Wednesday 14 February 2024
Investment: Member $195+GST, Non-member $260+GST