Speech Pathologist - Work in Queensland Australia
Talking Tall Speech Pathology is looking for a qualified NZ Speech Pathologist to move to Australia to join our team. If you are interested in earning great money in a great location, working with a fantastic team... this is the job for you!
The role is permanent full-time, or can be part time or contract if the candidate prefers. Flexible work arrangements are also available.
- Assessing and diagnosing speech and language difficulties
- Goal setting and planning therapy sessions
- Delivering therapy
- Writing reports and maintaining treatment notes
- Developing resources for sessions
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to providing client centred services
- Tertiary Qualification in Speech Language Pathology that meet the Speech Pathology Australia requirements of a practicing Speech Pathologist
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and evidence-based practice
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Australian Blue Card
- Drivers licence
Clinical supervision is available.
An attractive salary is on offer ($60 - $70 per hour) with a weekly performance bonus linked to targets, car allowance, mobile phone allowance, and professional development budget.
Some funding is also available to assist with relocation.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our website www.talkingtall.com.au and our facebook page.