CQ Physio Group is expanding its Speech Pathology service and is seeking expressions of interest for a Speech Pathologist to join our Rockhampton practice. Currently there are 2 full time Speech Pathologists within the group and this additional position is open to both new graduates and experienced Speech Pathologists.
CQ Physio Group is a private multi- disciplinary allied health business with physiotherapy, exercise physiology, speech pathology, massage and dietitic services across a number of sites within Central Queensland. We take pride in quality service to our clients and the happiness of our people. We do our utmost to provide you with diversity in day to day case load and professional development opportunities. We offer the opportunity for work life balance and a very strong team environment with several social functions.
We can offer work within the following areas as part of your continuing development as a multi-faceted therapist:
- Private out-patient appointments ranging from paediatric to adult, covering a wide range of communication and swallowing difficulties
- School visits to a range of local school – both primary and secondary
- Private hospital ward work
- One-on-one mentoring with a 20yr+ experienced speech pathologist
- NDIS appointments
- Aged care facility assessments and treatments
- Recognised degree in Speech Pathology.
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia or eligible to register.
- Blue Card for working with children or eligible to obtain one.
- National Police check for Aged Care work or eligible to obtain one.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Current driver’s licence.
We offer above award salary and flexible conditions, including a generous professional development allowance.
Please go to our website at www.cqphysio.com.au for further information about our practice.
Expressions of interest and a current CV, should be emailed to Bernadette Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries: Bernadette Barnes (Practice Manager) +61749222722
Applications for this vacancy close on the 31st of July.