Brisbane, Melbourne, or Sydney
(Relocation allowance provided)
Permanent part-time or full-time opportunities available
Based in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, Connect2Care is a rapidly-expanding allied health company that meets the therapeutic needs of people living with disabilities. We provide telehealth, mobile, and centre-based services.
When it comes to caring for our clients, we prioritize quality therapeutic services, honest communication, and effective working arrangements. We are brave and creative in exploring innovative ways to support our clients and help them achieve their goals.
What We Offer
- Relocation bonus and support
- Ongoing professional development and advancement opportunities
- A well-developed peer support structure from a multi-disciplinary team
- Life / Work balance – Make your own schedule!
- Top-notch admin support
- Diverse caseload within your geographical area
About the Role
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist to work across a paediatric and adult caseload. Junior or early career therapists are encouraged to apply and will be thoroughly supported in their role (e.g. 1-on-1 tailored support from team leaders and senior clinicians, CPD opportunities, and support from the larger MDT). We would also encourage those looking for leadership opportunities or flexible working arrangements to apply.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia (or NZSTA)
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for improving the quality of life for children and adults with disability
- Experience with NDIS (disability) is preferred
- Drivers license is essential
Availability: Flexible full-time and part-time work arrangements are available
If you would like to have a conversation about this role, please email Mandy Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply: Please email resumes to Mandy Zhang at email@example.com and mention NZSTA
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received
Work rights: At this time, this opportunity is only open to those with full work rights in Australia (e.g. New Zealand citizen)