Job location is: Caulfield, VIC 3161
Full or Part time applicants will be considered.
Speech Pathologist – Disability/NDIS, Connect2Care
Salary: $70,000 – $89,999
‘Connect2Care’ is growing to meet the therapeutic demands of Victorian children and adults living with disability. We are a seeking a passionate paediatric and adult Speech Pathologist to join our multidiscplinary team of Physios, OTs and Psychologists. Applicants looking for a varied case laod within a supportive, dynamic team are encouraged to apply. Flexible working arrangements and new graduates are welcome. Salary negotiable.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Registration with the relevant board (SPA, SPNZ)
- Flexible and approachable manner
- Confidence working within a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for improving the quality of life for children and/or adults with disability
- Experience in the NDIS/disability is not essential
- National police check, WWCC and drivers’ license essential
Please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have a conversation about any of these roles, please feel free to contact Connect2Care on 0422 414 481.