Are you an Speech Language Therapist looking for a change?
We’re looking for a skilled Bay of Plenty based Speech Language Therapist with experience in community-based rehabilitation to join our team. We can accommodate a part-time contract position at this time.
We hold an extensive range of national and regional ACC contracts delivering assessment and ongoing rehabilitation services to clients in their home, workplace, school and/or community. You’ll be joining our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of 180+ health and rehabilitation specialists, with experience from paediatrics through to the elderly.
How it works
Our business model gives you great contract rates and the flexibility to choose when and how much work you’d like to undertake. We’ll work with you to match your skills, experience and preferences to our contracts and clients, ensuring you’re getting the right types of work to maximise your potential and deliver on outcomes. You’ll also have access to leading cloud-based systems allowing you to remote work effectively.
You will have:
- at least two years post-graduate experience
- ideally experience with both adults and paediatrics
- experience with feeding and swallowing
- experience in community-based rehabilitation
- a current practice/membership certificate and registration with relevant registration body
- excellent relationship management skills and a commitment to customer service
- excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a commitment to quality and an eye for detail, and
- a can-do attitude, able to embrace feedback and make positive change.
You will be:
- a team player that works well with others, supports colleagues and shares information
- community focused
- self motivated and organised
- a problem solver
- resilient and flexible. and
- technologically proficient.
You will need:
- excellent verbal and written references
- your own Windows-based computer and mobile phone
- your own vehicle – roadworthy and insured
- a valid New Zealand driver’s licence, with a clean driving record
- a clean Police record, and
- professional indemnity insurance.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of our team, don’t delay! We want to hear from you immediately! Please submit your cover letter and application to email@example.com