CCS Disability Action’s vision is to see every disabled person included in the life of their family and community.
We have been working with disabled people and their families since 1935 and are now at the forefront of service provision, advocacy and information sharing in the disability sector New Zealand-wide. Our people are professional, innovative, dedicated and knowledgeable. We hold ourselves in the highest possible ethical and professional standards and are known for our partnership approach to support.
Job title: Speech Language Therapist
Job location: Northern Region; Royal Oak Branch
Hours: Permanent Part Time; 30 – 35 hours per week (by negotiation)
Job specific information:
This is a part time role based in our Auckland Office in Royal Oak. The Speech-Language Therapist is required to support children from two years through to school entry, who have high communication and eating/drinking support needs.
We would love to hear from you if you have;
- A recognised qualification in Speech-Language Therapy
- Eligibility for membership of NZSTA
- Undergraduate paediatric dysphagia training and post qualification experience
- Experience working with preschool children in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Experience with the implementation of Augmentative/Alternative Communication Systems
- An ability to establish effective relationships with families / whanau, early childhood facilities and other agencies
How to apply: To view the job description please visit our website
To apply for this job go to: www.talentpropellerjobs.co.nz and enter ref code: 5578178
Application closing date: Monday, 2nd August 2021
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the NZ Disability Strategy.
We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. This position offers you flexibility in how you manage the role and we openly encourage people with lived experience of disability to apply.