KidsFirst is an Early Intervention School, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language Therapy clinic for children. Our centre works with children with special needs (Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Down Syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), genetic disorders, and Cerebral Palsy, etc). We deliver an intensive therapy-based program and also provide 1-1 therapy services.
KidsFirst serves a mixed population of international and Singaporean clients, with KidsFirst being listed as one the preferred Early Intervention Centres in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital and National University Hospital (NUH) – Singapore.
We are located at 19 Tanglin Road, Tanglin Shopping Centre, Singapore 247909
About the Role
We are looking for a full time Speech Therapist, with at least 2 years of clinical experience, to provide assessment and treatment of paediatric communication disorders of speech, language, and articulation to clients in the EIP and Therapy Clinic.
About the Candidate
The successful candidate shall meet the following requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Relevant working experience as a paediatric Speech and Language Therapist in a school or individual therapy setting
- Evident proficiency in English Language and well spoken
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
- Maintain files and/or records for the purpose of documenting activities and/or follow standard operational procedures
- Participate in a collaborative model with all team members
- Preparation of material/responses to guide parents and provide assessment
- Planning and implementing Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
Qualifications awarded from the following institutions will be of added advantage:
- University of Canterbury
- The University of Auckland
- Massey University
- In-House career development
- Competitive remuneration
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference!
- Be a valued member of a multidisciplinary team
How to Apply
Following the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Workforce Vaccination Measures, to be employed with KidsFirst you will be required to be fully vaccinated. Evidence of your vaccination status will be required at offer stage. If you do not meet the criteria, we are unable to progress your application.
3 September 2022