“Evidence based practice website for speech language therapists called speechBITE – Speech Pathology Best Interventions and Treatment Efficacy database. SpeechBITE is a freely available international EBP resource.”
CEU Allied Health is a continued education unit provider regarding Speech Language Pathology. A range of recorded and self-study courses are available.
Self-study/recorded courses online can be purchased now in the areas of:
1. Utilization of FEESST to Predict Aspiration Risk
2. Tracheostomy and Ventilator Dependent Population: Dysphagia
3. Multi-Disciplinary Dysphagia Team for Pressure Ulcer Management
4. Internal Branch Superior Laryngeal Nerve: Sensory/Swallow Functions
5. Endoscopic Swallowing Exam for Dysphagia Assessment
6. Tracheostomy Tube Use for Adult and Geriatric Patients
7. The FEESST Exam and the Use of Anesthesia
Ceuallied Health would like to bring your attention to a recorded self-study course “The iPad: Technology Tool for Communication and Language” which is available for $29.99. The course has audio, pictorial, and video content and is .15 CEU points.
The Visiting Professional Programmes (VPPs), also known as attachments, are offered to clinicians who wish to undertake a period of observership or undertake hands on clinical practice and experience Guy’s and St Thomas’ in operation as a quaternary London teaching hospital. Programmes typically range from six weeks to twelve months.
The Speech and Language Therapy (SLT) Visiting Professional Programme offers the opportunity to work within multiple speech and language specialties within our adult services, specifically ENT, voice, and head and neck oncology services. The programme is set in both the hospital workplace, integrating visitors into the adult SLT team, and within a community setting. Click the link above to find out more.