- Signing bonus and professional development budget available
- Flexible hours and work from home possible
- Annual cost of living pay rises guaranteed
This is an opportunity to provide a meaningful and consistent direct intervention service for people of all ages who have language, literacy, and learning difficulties and to experience the satisfaction that comes from supporting individuals to build the communication currency they need to live authentic lives.
Visit our website www.speechie.co.nz to explore the exciting possibilities that could come from joining the Speechie team and send us your cover letter & resume today!
- Position advertised until filled
- Applicants must have CURRENT NZSTA REGISTRATION
- TRANSPARENT ENVIRONMENT committed to open communication, EBP, and professional ethics
- PROTECTED WORKLOAD to enable service excellence
- NEW GRADUATES WELCOME and supervision for NGF available
- Work with CLIENTS OF ALL AGES IN VARIED SETTINGS, in our Centre, at homes, schools, in our regional mobile clinic van, and in our nationwide teletherapy clinic
- STARTING SALARY based on the salary schedule in the Ministry of Education, NZEI Te Riu Roa and Apex Multi-Union Collective Agreement for Field Staff
- Clean POLICE VET AND DRIVER LICENSE required
- Must be ELLIGIBLE TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND