Location: Greater Hobart area
Employment Type: Part Time- Full Time (negotiable)
We are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join our team at SpeechPathology.me. Newly graduated therapists welcome to apply.
SpeechPathology.me is a team of certified practising speech pathologists and experienced therapy assistants, offering evidence-based assessment, intervention and treatment services to children and families throughout Tasmania.
We’re committed to helping our clients be the best they can be. Our caring team provides assessment and intervention that is focused on the individual’s needs. We value difference and recognise the unique strengths of each person and family. We’re an inclusive practice and here to support every client to be happy, whole and learning. Every member of our team is aligned to these values.
- Service a varied and interesting caseload of children ranging from 12 months of age to early adulthood with a range of communication and learning support needs.
- Provide evidence-based, best practice, clinical care to clients in clinic, school and community settings.
- Assessment, diagnosis, therapy planning and provision, documentation, team support and education.
- Coordination of AHA programming.
- Be an advocate and ally for neurodivergent learners.
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology and SPA membership (CPSP status desirable).
- Post-graduate experience working with children and families.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Working with Vulnerable People Registration.
- Current class C Drivers Licence and own vehicle.
- Covid 19 vaccination in line with current Tasmanian Government requirements (or hold a medical exemption).
- National Police Check.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines including keeping timely and accurate clinical records.
- Demonstrated ability to independently problem-solve in complex situations.
- Ability to form meaningful relationships with both staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
- Commitment to self-care in the workplace.
- Basic competency with computers and clinical management software.
- Experience working with clients on the Autism Spectrum.
- Experience working with clients with ADHD.
- Experience working with clients with speech and language delays and disorders.
What we offer:
- A workplace where all staff feel valued and included.
- Varied caseload with opportunity to work with your strengths and develop your professional interests.
- Flexible working arrangements, attractive remuneration package + travel allowance.
- Four weeks annual leave + option for further unpaid leave during school holiday time.
- A team of creative and resourceful professional colleagues.
- Well-resourced clinic and generous professional development opportunities.
- Excellent collegial support with supervision, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- Connection with a well-respected practice and high performing workplace.
- Easy to access clinic with free parking.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com