Employing a Speech-language Therapist

If you are looking for a speech-language therapist, please check out the Education, Health and Private Practice listings. If you are a New Zealand resident, you may be eligible for public (free) speech-language therapy services under the health or education services.

If you are employing a private speech-language therapist, please check they are a member of the NZSTA as we offer self-regulation processes. You can check a speech-language therapist is registered by looking at the Registered Members list. The private practice listing provides information about private practice speech-language therapists across the country including their specialist area of expertise.