Speech Language Therapist - Auckland
Auckland Speech Therapy is a private practice which offers services across the Auckland region. We offer a flexible and individualised service to cater to the strengths of children and their families.
We are looking to grow our team with another Speech Language Therapist to meet the increasing demands for our services. Full or part-time contract options are possible.
Most of our caseload is community based so you will be travelling around Auckland and working with clients in their home or education setting.
Team support and clinical supervision will be provided to maintain a high-quality service for our clients.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Recognised degree in Speech-Language Therapy
- A current member of NZSTA
- Experience working with a general and complex needs caseload
- Eligible to work with children (Meet employer safety criteria as required by the Vulnerable Children's Act)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in working independently and in collaboration with others while maintaining an empathetic yet professional manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to work flexibly and maintain a 'can do' attitude
- The highest standards of ethical and professional practice
- Full driver's licence and own reliable vehicle. Must be willing to travel around Auckland