The executive director is responsible and accountable to the New Zealand Speech-language Therapists’ Association (NZSTA) Board for the implementation of the strategy and management of the organisation, the implementation of organisational policies and priorities and fulfilment of contracted outcomes, in order to realise the Association’s vision, mission and strategic goals.
The executive director will be responsible for the effectiveness, sustainability and accountability of the organisation and will:
- support the NZSTA Board to provide good governance and strategic planning, based on timely, accurate and reliable information.
- ensure corporate and regulatory compliance.
- work collaboratively with the Board, committees, and administration staff to develop and implement the strategic plan.
- provide leadership to operational staff and volunteers.
- develop new and maintain existing key stakeholder relationships within the broader speech-language therapy sector.
- ensure the financial viability, relevance and sustainability of the NZSTA.
- maintain the NZSTA as the pre-eminent peak body for speech-language therapists.
To contact Siobhan email firstname.lastname@example.org